hit counter joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Wife Fucks My Boss (by him)

My Wife Fucks My Boss (by him) 2 years 8 months ago #1226

• kocoro
  • Resident Perv
  • Thank you received: 6
My boss and I have been friends for years - back even before I worked for him. He s a couple years younger than me - a wealthy, powerful guy with a huge circle of friends and more money than God. He and my wife have always had an on again, off again sort of friendship. Half the time she thinks he s a prick. The other half, she plays around like crazy with him, trading insults, making snarky comments, even wrestling around. Surely a recipe for attraction.

I never realized my wife was sexually attracted to him until one night a few months ago when we were hanging out at my our apartment. Me, my wife and my boss were all on the couch, drinking beers and watching a movie. My wife and my boss had a microfiber blanket thrown over their laps. I wasn t sure, but I had the strong suspicion they were being touch-feely underneath the blanket.

I got up to go to the bathroom. I wasn t gone but a minute, and when I returned, my wife was on her knees in front of my reclining boss, sucking his cock. It was about the same length as mine, but thicker.

He looked at me with genuine concern and asked, "Umm ... is this OK?"

I was shocked and a bit concerned. He knew we were swingers but clearly hadn t expected this. "Hey, if we were at a swingers party, this would be par for the course," was my natural response. I went into the kitchen to get myself another drink. While I was in there, my wife walked past me toward the bedroom. A moment later, my boss followed.

My instincts as the husband of a salacious and unpredictable hotwife tell me never to tread where I m not explicitly invited. I held out for about a half hour, then crept toward the door. Coming from the mostly-closed door I could hear the distinct sounds of foreplay. Her slurping on cock. Her giggling. Him moaning.

I heard him ask, "think your husband will be OK?" She giggled again, "Fine, I m sure. I want to do this." I remember feeling a slight pang of jealousy.

There were more sounds of sucking and moaning, then my wife sighed, then moaned: "Fuck me, please fuck me." Then she gasped, then I heard the quick, rhythmic sound of flesh slapping on flesh.

In a few seconds, my wife was screaming. My boss was really pounding her good. Once in a while I d hear a loud *slap!* as he smacked her ass hard. She d cry out, and scream again, "Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me!!" Let me tell you, she is a LOUD sex screamer.

The bed creaked and there was a moaning, slurping sound. I imagined he had pulled out and stuffed his cock in her mouth. A quick peek through the slightly-open told me this was true. His thick cock was balls-deep in her gorgeous mouth, and she was furiously stroking her clit as he face-fucked her. I was so turned on I didn t know what to do with myself.

He pulled out of her mouth and began fucking her pussy again. I realized he was fucking her raw. "D-d-do you think my husband s OK? Should we invite him to join" my wife panted.

"Fuck him. You re mine tonight," he replied. Imagine! Imagine the balls of my boss to come to my house, fuck my wife bareback, and not even invite me to join!

I went back to the couch, defeated, and masturbated to the sounds of her screaming in orgasm and him slapping her ass. He had claimed my wife sexually for the night, as I m sure he did so many other women with so little effort. He was always seducing and fucking hot chicks. Tonight, the hot chick he d seduced was my wife. Tonight her body existed to bring his cock pleasure. Tonight she was going to orgasm again and again riding the cock of the guy who signs my paychecks. I wondered if this would become a regular thing. Would he come over and take liberties with her regularly? Slowly, despite my best efforts, I dozed off.

I must have been woken up a half dozen times between midnight and 6am by the sounds of them fucking. The first time they woke me up was right after I fell asleep. He was groaning loudly, telling her she belonged to him. "You re mine now. You belong to me." She was agreeing, gasping, pleading, "Please, cum in my mouth! Oh god, cum in my mouth! I belong to you ..." He moaned loudly as he shot his load. She gasped, open mouth, catching the streams on her tongue. I recognized every sound she made. The last time they woke me up, she was desperately screaming, "So good! Oh god! Fuck my ass! Fuck my aaaasssss!!"

I woke up finally around 8am. My boss came out of the bedroom in his boxers. He put on his clothes, and asked sincerely how I was doing. My wife followed shortly after, naked, and gave him a hug and intimate kiss before staggering back into the bedroom. After my boss left, I joined my wife in bed. She was still naked and absolutely exhausted. There was dried cum on her belly, neck, and cheek. Stains on the sheets. A container of lube sat open on the night stand. Her hair was everyplace. I curled up next to her and she put her arm around me.

"Hi honey," she said sweetly, smiling at me. I gave her a little kiss, and we fell asleep in each others arms.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyjinx, Desitorrential, Seeps, cemveceren, commodoredawe

2 years 6 months ago #11842

Thanks for sharing the boss adventure, am looking forward to reading more from you guys!
Rafael

2 years 3 months ago #13013

• kocoro
  • Resident Perv
Thank you very much! Its one of our favorite encounters.

2 years 3 months ago #13020

Great story. I d love to get my wife to fuck my boss! She has already fucked hers in front of me.

2 years 3 months ago #13021

• kocoro
  • Resident Perv
Wow, hot!

1 year 6 months ago #16769

• seanisacc2
  • Senior Noob
  • Thank you received: 17
Thanks for sharing! Damn I wish you worked for me!

1 year 6 months ago #16849

• hotwifemyndi
  • Senior Noob
  • Thank you received: 18
Very hot!

1 year 6 months ago #17212

• kocoro
  • Resident Perv
Thanks! :)

1 year 6 months ago #17213

• rexxxx
  • Thank you received: 24
Wow intense story. I don t always read them but this one was great.

1 year 5 months ago #17220

• kocoro
  • Resident Perv
Glad you enjoyed it!

Latest Posts

Forum Statistics

Top Posters Posts
melinda 551
rexxxx 478
av8or69 378
Frizzo 368
yummymummy 226
Go to top