hit counter joomla
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blackmail Fantasy

Blackmail Fantasy 3 years 5 months ago #956

• bubba1482
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 1
Anyone ever have a blackmail fantasy? We chat about it every so often the wife and I fantasize about it, whats if a guy had compromising pics of my wife and blackmailed her into sexual servitude ? She loves being out of control this gets her very hot!

LET US KNOW!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3 years 5 months ago #9047

• jdbassin
Never have thought about it but if those pictures are the outcome I like the idea! Hot lady

3 years 5 months ago #9058

• mentaldish
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 3
We both think it would be amazing! My wife likes to be out of control too and really likes to be submissive so this scenario would work perfectly.

2 years 7 months ago #13827

Now that I have pics of your Hot wife ill definitely give this fantasy some consideration! Lol!

2 years 7 months ago #13829

• kocoro
  • Junior Noob
  • Thank you received: 6
I had a fantasy once where someone had something bad on ME and he wanted me to get my wife in bed with him to keep him from revealing this big secret.

2 years 7 months ago #13830

• melinda
  • Resident Perv
  • Thank you received: 34
AlbanyCouple;14229 wrote:
I had a fantasy once where someone had something bad on ME and he wanted me to get my wife in bed with him to keep him from revealing this big secret.

That s hot especially if man have wife who him want to hotwife but she won t. It make more urgency to get her in bed with another.

2 years 7 months ago #13837

• kocoro
  • Junior Noob
Melinda;14231 wrote:
That s hot especially if man have wife who him want to hotwife but she won t. It make more urgency to get her in bed with another.

Also hot. Another favorite of ours, slightly related, is the scenario where the husband loses his wife in a card game or some other wager for the night, and she, incensed at being put up as collateral, goes out of her way to have a REALLY good time.

2 years 7 months ago #13838

• jaxnaughty
  • Junior Noob
  • Thank you received: 2
Does your hubby play cards Albany? I have a stacked deck and dirty thoughts ;)

2 years 7 months ago #13840

• kocoro
  • Junior Noob
Hahaha, I m a terrible card player. Don t even know the basics of poker. That s the brilliance of it! I can t win (lose?)!

Re: Blackmail Fantasy 1 year 9 months ago #18711

Question for you both.... Would you expect him to use her any way he wanted, for as long as he wanted, as often as he wanted? That makes for some wild fantasies.

My ex did it.

Re: Blackmail Fantasy 1 year 7 months ago #19396

• JeffDr
  • Noob
  • Thank you received: 5
My wife and I first started talking about this lifestyle as a result of something that was more like "payback" than blackmail.

We lived in an apartment building in NYC where a mob guy kept his girlfriend. She and I would talk in the elevator from time to time. She mentioned how he only came to visit two or three times a week and she kept busy the rest of the time (she had no job; didn't need one).

So I thought: what would happen if I had an affair with this gal? What would the gangster do? My wife and I talked about it in bed one night. The scenario that evolved was: he would insist that my wife dress up and that they have a candlelit dinner together in our apartment, with me waiting on them. Just the mobster and my wife. He would act as though they were on a date, though the outcome was known. They would dance after dinner and then he would "seduce" her. She would succumb. He would take her to our bed where I would stand by in case they needed anything.

We both got so turned-on we decided to pursue cuckoldery...though not with that guy, since we couldn't be sure that was how the scenario would work out!

Re: Blackmail Fantasy 1 year 3 months ago #19968

Girls say they love the smell of the cock and the taste of the cum. Have you guys ever wished to take a cock in your mouth and check whether the girl is telling the truth or not?

_________
clips4sale.com/category/199/FORCED-BI

Latest Posts

Forum Statistics

Top Posters Posts
av8or69 280
Frizzo 192
rexxxx 178
yummymummy 167
melinda 100
Go to top